Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil L-HM is a line of premium quality antiwear
lubricants blended using selected and carefully refined high-quality mineral
oils, combined with a multifunctional additive system and available in a wide
viscosity range from ISO Grade 32 to 150. This line of oils has been designed
to meet the requirements of major hydraulic pump manufacturers, and its
applications include hydraulic systems used in industrial and marine
applications as well as in mobile machinery.
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil L-HM is suitable for use in:
• Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
• Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
• Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features and benefits
• High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust
protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and
fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
• Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
• The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system
• Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid