JKP, JKPchemical, JKP chemical, Hóa chất JKP, Dầu nhớt JKP, dầu nhờn JKP, J K P, Nhớt, Dầu, dung môi, Hóa chất, xử lý nước, dầu nhờn, dầu nhớt, dau nhot, dung môi, mỡ bôi trơn, chemical dosing, hóa chất nồi hơi, hóa chất tháp giải nhiệt, chemical dosing for boiler, chemical dosing for cooling, chemical dosing for Chiller, lubricant, lub
DẦU BIẾN THẾ SINOPEC - SINOPEC TRANSFORMER OIL
Giới thiệu sản phẩm DẦU BIẾN THẾ SINOPEC - SINOPEC TRANSFORMER OIL
Sinopec Transformer Oil is a series of products blended using highly refined
mineral oil and a selected antioxidant. It is designed for insulating and cooling
transformers, oil-immersed switch-gear and other electrical insulating
applications. There are four grades, 10, 25, 40 and 45, which are selected on
the basis of their low-temperature performance. None of the grades contain
harmful polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
Sinopec Transformer Oil is suitable for use in:
• Oil-filled transformers, operating at 330 kV or less, where it acts as a non-conducting insulating and cooling medium.
• Oil-immersed switch-gear.
• Other electrical insulating applications.
Features and benefits
• Excellent dielectric (insulating) properties, effectively prevent discharge in an electric field.
• Low viscosity and low density lead to the oils having good cooling properties and good heat transfer characteristics at
room temperature and below, and so ensure effective cooling of transformer core and coils.
• Even at very low temperatures the oil viscosity remains low, and therefore allows the transformer to be started up
under very cold conditions without problem.
• Excellent oxidation stability characteristics are provided by the stable base oil together with the high-performance
oxidation inhibitor system, and prevent the formation of acidic material and sludge in service, extending the life of the
• All four grades meet the requirements of IEC 60296:2003 for transformer oils.